Quarantine’s work is researched, developed and delivered by a small team of people connecting with sometimes dozens of others. We’re based in Manchester and take our work all over the world.
- Greg Akehurst, production manager
- Simon Banham, designer
- Kate Daley, artist & producer
- Ali Dunican, executive director
- Chi Emecheta, ensemble associate (projects & communications)
- Richard Gregory, artistic director
- Karen Haskey, finance manager
- Sarah Hunter, artist & producer
- Lisa Mattocks, artist & producer
- Renny O’Shea, artistic director
- Frances Richens, communications & development manager
- Professor Michael Brady, philosopher-in-residence
We’re currently recruiting for performers and a technical collaborator to work with us on our new live work, 12 Last Songs. See our news section for more details.
Board of Directors
Quarantine is a limited company with charitable status. Our governance is overseen by a Board of directors, who are:
- Pelin Başaran
- Chris Bishop
- Izhar Chaudhary
- Gina Fletcher
- Natasha Howes (Chair)
- Shaquille Rayes
- George Whalley
This website is operated by the charity, Quarantine (Charity number 1100469, Company number 3662113). Our registered office is at Suite 1B, Basil Chambers, 65 High Street, Manchester, M4 1FS (VAT No. 678 2207 17). Quarantine is registered with the Information Commissioner and complies with the Data Protection Act. Quarantine is also registered with the Fundraising Regulator.
Quarantine is regularly funded by Arts Council England and Manchester City Council.